You would like to optimize your production in the field of workpiece clamping by reducing the number of setups and improving the accessibility of the tools to the workpiece?
Are you interested in being shown solutions for a simpler fixture setup, but also in clamping entire part families on one fixture?
Then this online training will provide you with extensive knowledge for your solution approaches.
- Optimum clamping concept for multi-axis machining centers
- Optimum accessibility to the workpiece
- Reduction of the number of workpiece fixtures (operating material costs, set-up costs, accuracy, idle time)
- Fewer fixtures
- Simpler fixtures
- Optimum tool length (cutting values, surfaces, accuracy, wear)
- The accommodation of different workpieces (part family) can be taken into account constructively
- Positioning and clamping with bore clamps
- You will learn what requirements the workpiece needs for this type of clamping or which workpieces are suitable
The online-seminar is aimed at responsible persons from the areas of production, production planners and work planners, as well as design engineers.
The online-seminar is a free offer of the ROEMHELD group and will be held in English!
April 28, 2021, 11:00 a.m. (CEST) expected length approx 1 hour.
April 28, 2021, 6 p.m. (CEST) expected length approx 1 hour.
You are interested?
We are looking forward to your registration!
In seminars and events the ROEMHELD Group presents the chances and possibilities of modern and rational workholding technology from its extensive product portfolio to interested customers, so that you can decide yourself which advantages an effective workholding technology has for your company.