The health of our employees, customers, suppliers and partners is our top priority!
For this reason, we have taken numerous measures to minimise the internal risk of infection with the coronavirus.
- Comprehensive hygiene regulations for all employees
- Time-shifted work, spatial separation of employees
- Employees work in the home office wherever possible
- Suspension of personal meetings and business trips
- Cancellations of internal and external events
- Access restrictions in our plants
So far, we have succeeded in ensuring the functionality of our plants and maintaining unlimited supplies to our customers. At this stage, neither products nor delivery times are affected or impaired by the consequences of the pandemic.
Thanks to extensive stockpiling of raw materials such as steel and seals, as well as suppliers, most of whom are based in the region, we are well placed to continue supplying all products.
Our sales and service staff are available as usual to answer your questions by phone or e-mail. With our new Remote Service, we also offer you the possibility to carry out remote maintenance and service work on your system professionally yourself.
We remain a reliable business partner for all of you, even in the current situation, who will continue to support you in these extraordinary times.
Stay healthy and get through these difficult times!
Your ROEMHELD Group